|Quick Stock Check
Eden Mosaic Tile distributes our exquisite mosaic tile products all over the world through our growing dealer and trade network. We are always eager to find retailers, builders, designers, architects and distributors with the interest, know-how and dedication it takes to sell our unique products. We offer a comprehensive program that is available to:
Dealers & Retailers:
- Retail Stores (Tile, Flooring, Kitchen, Bath, Decor)
- Building materials distributors
- Online stores specializing in tile and related products
- Interior designers
- Home builders
The demand for our products is growing exponentially due to our internet marketing and industry marketing efforts. With the right backing, the right products and the right marketing material Eden Mosaic Tile and its partners like you, can grow indefinitely. We offer major benefits to retailers, trade and distributors such as:
- Fair pricing with acceptable discounts.
- Online referrals to customers interested in purchasing products near you.
- Printed brochures and posters when available.
- Access to the secure dealer and trade section of our web site where you can place your orders online.
We invite you to join our growing network of dealers and trade partners, simply read through the terms and conditions of our dealer program and then fill out the form at the bottom of the page to apply online.
Dealer & Trade Program Terms & Conditions:
- If accepted as a Eden Mosaic Tile Dealer the undersigned hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- Final acceptance is solely at the discretion of Eden Mosaic Tile and Eden Web Assets Inc.
- Eden Mosaic Tile hereby grants a sales license to the dealer listed above during the term of this agreement which can be terminated by the dealer or Eden Mosaic Tile at any time providing a minimum of 10 days notice is given. The sales license is non-transferable and non-exclusive.
- Eden Mosaic Tile Dealers must follow the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy of 10% below MSRP. Clearance and discontinued items are exempt from the MAP policy and can be listed at whatever price the dealer chooses. Failure to comply with the MAP policy will result in the immediate termination of the dealers account.
- Any selling aids used by the dealer other than what is provided in the dealer package must be authorized with Eden Mosaic Tile before use.
- The dealer must agree to represent Eden Mosaic Tile as an agency/reseller/dealer and not Eden Mosaic Tile itself.
- The parties expressly agree that the dealer shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses under this agreement and that Eden Mosaic Tile shall have no obligation to reimburse the dealer for said costs or expenses.
- Eden Mosaic Tile marketing material, which includes printed material as well as digital files can only be used to market Eden Mosaic Tile products, any use of materials provided by Eden Mosaic Tile product that is not provided by Eden Mosaic Tile is not allowed and will be subject to fines.
Payment Terms & Shipping:
- The purchaser agrees that all goods remain the property of Eden Mosaic Tile until full payment is received.
- International orders must be pre-paid by a bank draft or wire/telex transfer.
- Dealer is responsible for the payment of delivery charges as well as any customs/brokerage fees incurred.
Conditions Of Sale & Product Returns:
- Items can be returned for a refund (less 15% restocking fee and shipping costs) within 30 days of purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of purchase date.
- Used items can not be returned for refund or credit.
- Drop shipped orders are subject to a $10 fee per shipment.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
- All credit card transactions are processed in Canadian funds, US dollar value is converted based on the days exchange rate. Fluctuations in the exchange rate between processing and posting can and will occur and can be up to 2% (either more or less). Overages due to this fluctuation will not be credited.
- There is no warranty on any installed tile products.